How to Commission Amy's art


1. Tell me what kind of Amy Robinson Original art I can make for you!
To commission your custom work please email me at: amyprobinson1@gmail.com
   8x10                $175
  11x14              $250
  14 x18             $300
   16x20              $350
   18x24              $400
   20x24             $500 
   24x30              $600
  
** These sizes are just a starting point. I have done square paintings. I have done tiny paintings. 
 I have done a 36x40 painting.  I will work with you according to your custom art needs.
 ** Shipping and insurance costs are in addition to the price of the commission. Shipping prices vary: $15 and up.
2.  Send me a great photo.
Commissioned portraits are painted from photograph using watercolor paint on high quality watercolor paper.   I work from your photo to create the composition and such, so be aware that better photos make it easier for me to understand what you envision.  That being said -- the beauty of art makes it possible for me to add or subtract things from the photo to enhance the painting composition!   Once I receive a photo via email, we can then communicate by phone to solidify preferences regarding color and other details.  Photos will be returned with completed artwork.

3.  Be patient.
Paintings take time -- depending on size or order in the queue -- and because I am a mother of 6 and a painter by night.  If you need your custom portrait art by a certain date or for a special occasion, please let me know and I will do everything possible to accommodate your request.  But where possible... plan ahead! 
 When your portrait is completed, a digital proof will be sent to you via email.  Minor changes can be made at this point, if necessary.  I want you to be totally and completely excited about your painting!

5. Wait for the mail.
When the portrait is completed I will email you a proof of the finished portrait. Once you have approved the final painting, I will send you an invoice with the remaining balance plus shipping and insurance. When your final payment is received, I will ship your portrait to you. 
Venmo  or paypal works great. 


6. Enjoy your very own original painting!


No comments:

Post a Comment